R. Craig Hogan, Ph.D.
The author of Your Eternal Self is R. Craig Hogan, Ph.D., a writer and trainer of writers with 38 years' experience. He is
director of the Center for Spiritual Understanding and
on the boards of the Academy of Spiritual and
Paranormal Studies and Association for Evaluation
and Communication of Evidence for Survival.
Dr. Hogan is co-author of Guided Afterlife Connections (Greater Reality Publications, 2011). This is from the back cover: "People are having their own connections with loved ones in the afterlife, without mediums. The life-changing connections greatly reduce grief and trauma."
The book contains 26 accounts of people who have had their own afterlife connections through the Guided Afterlife Connections procedure.
Dr. Hogan is co-author with Allan Botkin, Psy.D., of Induced After Death Communication: A New Therapy for Healing Grief and Trauma (Hampton Roads, 2005).
He has Web sites devoted to spiritual topics at
In addition to the dozens of courses, online interactive training materials, and print training materials he has developed, he is author or co-author of the following publications:
Dr. Hogan's professional background is in business communications:
- Founder and director of the Business Writing Center
- Founder and director of BWC Publications
- Professor of business communications, Illinois State University
- Professor of writing, Allegheny County College
- Professor of writing, University of Pittsburgh
- Founder and director of Greater Reality Publications
He has owned two companies consulting with businesses in writing training and has been a senior writer in another:
- Owner and senior writer, Softlink (documentation-writing company)
- Owner and general partner, Interactive Training Media
- Senior writer, Applied Science Associates
He has been an administrator in communications and adult education:
- Manager of communications, BankIllinois Company
- Director of adult extension studies, Wheaton College
- Educational development consultant, McMaster University
- Curriculum specialist, Chicago Medical School
- Faculty development consultant, External Studies Program, University of Pittsburgh
Dr. Hogan has published articles about teaching writing in refereed journals:
- College Composition and Communication
- English Education
- OUPID Newsletter
- Proceedings of the National Conference on College Composition and Communication
- Proceedings of the Midwest Conference on English in the Two-Year College
- Research in the Teaching of English
Contact Dr. Hogan: email@example.com.